EcoAmbassadeurs’ instructors are here to support and guide children through the STEM program.
We are looking for experienced, enthusiastic and trustworthy bilingual French-English instructors to teach coding and robotics to children aged 7 to 15.
The role is for you if you:
– have a positive attitude and if you know how to create a positive impact on children
– are passionate about New technologies
– like working with children and people of various backgrounds
– are patient, dedicated and creative
This is a part-time role, from 1 hour to 4 hours per week (depending on the sessions) every Saturday between 10 AM and 2 PM EST.
– Minimum 2 years of experience in a role involving children in a learning environment, summer camp, outdoor activities, etc.
– In-depth knowledge and experience in coding, web development, digital design and electronics
– Strong interest for new technologies, robotics or applied mathematics
– Language: French with good knowledge of English; or English with good knowledge of French. Bilingualism is an asset.
– Great sense of service, pedagogy, listening skills and excellent intercultural communication skills
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified individuals to apply. We will review requests as they are received and look forward to hearing from you.